Brief history of the representative
In early 80's, I joined an electronic equipment manufacturer in Japan and worked for the turn-key project management of certain communication systems supplied to Middle East and African countries, in the field of the field survey, bid, contract, shipping, and obtaining acceptance certificates.
In the second half of the 90's, I was appointed to work for a subsidiary company in the US and had a precious experience throughout the various types of jobs there such as Marketing, Engineering, Documentation and Negotiation with friendly assistance and coorperation of local staff people.
After returning to Japan, I was in charge of the intellectual property and contractual legal matters and took part in the patent licensing negotiation, collaboration with other companies and establishing joint ventures. I was also in charge of the corporate legal in a joint venture company as well.
Based on the job experience as mentioned above, since I am confident that we can accurately understand your concern and provide you with prompt services in the field especially of making contract documents and establishing a legal entity, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Certified Administrative Procedure Specialist
- Marine Procedure Commission Agent
- Real Estate Notary
- Certified Property Manager
（Other Licenses or Certificates owned）
- Travel Service Supervisor
- Representative for Prevention of Unjust Acts
- 2nd grade Certified Specialist of Intellectual Property Management
- The Official Business Skills Test in Bookkeeping, 2nd grade
（Foreign language score）
- English: TOEIC 855
（Certificates or Licenses for hobby）
- Amateur First-Class Radio Operator
- First Class Boat Operator
- 2nd grade Certification for Timetable